At Medical Solutions Plus, we know that healthcare staffing plays a crucial role in the delivery of quality patient care. That’s why our Clinical Team of full-time, in-house RNs are always available to you as a resource. We’ll take the time to personally meet with your Unit Managers and develop a thorough understanding of your facility’s hiring expectations, technical requirements, and cultural values.
Depending on your facility’s needs, our Clinical Team can help you:
- Conduct interviews
- Review Traveler files for optimum placement
- Evaluate Traveler performance and address personnel issues with Travelers as needed
- Manage processes to maintain and update policies
- Retain a database for monthly Joint Commission reportables
- Function as site managers for job actions
- Develop and implement educational tools and resources for your staff
Proven Quality Results:
- Medical Solutions Plus has a 95% fill rate and a 96% contract completion rate
- Our facilities evaluated 95% of our Travel Nurses as “rehirable”
- 26% of our Travel Nurses were rated as “perfect,” with all criteria exceeding standards
Our Clinical Team
BSN, RN, Director of Quality & Clinical Services
Amber has experience as both Staff Nurse and House Supervisor within a large hospital system, an Infection Control Specialist, and an Accreditory/Regulatory Specialist. In her current role, she is involved in all aspects of the placement process, starting with the education of internal customer service staff on clinical specialties, roles, and certifications, and continuing throughout to the review and audits of Traveler files, including working with Client Managers to obtain feedback on each traveling healthcare professional’s performance on assignments. Amber earned her BS in Nursing from University of Saint Mary and her BS in Business Management from University of Nebraska at Omaha.
RN, Clinical Nurse Manager
Ann has hospital and clinic nursing experience in several specialties, including Medical/Surg, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, and Geriatrics. Prior to joining Medical Solutions, Ann was a Nurse Analyst and Medical Review nurse. Ann earned her ASN from Iowa Central College.
BSN, RN, Clinical Nurse Manager
Phil gained his hospital and clinic nursing experience in several areas, such as ICU, acute dialysis, medication aide, and management. He earned his BSN from University of Nebraska Medical Center/UNL.
BSN, RN, Clinical Nurse Manager
Natalie has hospital and clinical nursing experience in several specialties, including Ortho/Neuro, Telemetry, Intermediate Care, Medical/Surg, and Cardiology. Prior to joining Medical Solutions in 2015, she was a Nurse Analyst and Medical Review nurse. Natalie earned her BSN from Clarkson College.
MSN, BSN, RN, Clinical Nurse Manager
Kora's hospital nursing experience includes ER Level III Trauma Facility at Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids, IA and ER experience at Lakeside Hospital in Omaha, NE. Kora earned her BSN from Nebraska Methodist College and her MSN from Nebraska Wesleyan University.
About Medical Solutions Plus
Medical Solutions Plus, a division of Medical Solutions, is an industry-leading managed service provider for healthcare facilities. We offer a flexible service solution geared to help your facility source and obtain qualified contingent healthcare professionals.
More than 2,200 Hospital Clients nationwide have depended on our MSP team's recruiting expertise, clinical support, and cutting-edge technology to find the right candidates at the right time. As your staffing partner, we can provide your facility with direct cost savings and strengthen your patient care standards.
Medical Solutions Plus Benefits
Extend your talent acquisition reach through our nationwide network
Control staffing costs by streamlining inefficient processes
Work with a dedicated Account Manager who can offer customized workforce solutions based on your staffing needs
Ensure quality and save time by integrating our internal Clinical Team into your hiring process
Easily manage your contingent staffing activity through our robust web-based technology, the MSP Portal.
Drastically reduce costs associated with turnover
Minimize your risk in hiring contingent staff with a consistent credentialing process
Increase fill rates and completion rates
Convert temp to perm staff with our help
No additional fees associated with our MSP
- The shortage of qualified, caring clinicians is one of the greatest challenges facing the healthcare industry today. We are part of the solution.
- Quality clinicians are pivotal in the transition to value-based care.
- By embracing change, we solve problems faster.
- Like hospitals, we own the responsibility to eliminate preventable clinical errors.
- Through process efficiencies and fair market value, we help our hospitals improve patient care.
- Our collaborative business approach strengthens the value we produce for hospitals, the clinicians we source, and our affiliate partnerships.
- Optimum job matching creates opportunities to convert temporary staff to permanent employees.
Experience the Medical Solutions Plus difference today!
Fill out the contact form below or call
to learn about our workforce solutions